Stolen Light 15 in London

Traction Owner’s Club Forums News & events Stolen Light 15 in London

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Faulkner
    Participant

This is on Facebook but thought it worthwhile sharing on here as well as someone will know the car owner as no contact details were given:

**STOLEN CAR***

I hope this is not an imposition but I am desperate.
      My Citroen Light 15 1946 black was stolen in Hackney London in the early hours of August 5th 2019.
      It was towed away by thieves which I caught on CCTV.
      Is it possible to put an alert out or on your site for my car. it was my fathers and filled with much love.
      We hope to get it back.
      It has some unique features such as a Webasto roof we put in, power steering, an alternator. It has a unique timber dashboard.
      There are several flaws in the paint around the front window. The front window opening device is permanently locked and missing the knob.
      Its reg is ECR 43
      Frame no 126466
      Engine number FG03897
      Thanks in advance for any help you can give!!
      stolen L15

ECR 43

Patrick Russell-Jones
      Participant

This article appeared in the Hackney Gazette https://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/london-fields-man-appeals-for-information-on-stolen-car-1-6205739

According to this the owner is Eoin Billings and he gives his number as 07887 713734 .

Chris
        Participant

I have been contacted by BBC’s Crimewatch who are creating an appeal about this car – they would like to have an example in their Cardiff studio – can anyone help? Best would be a black small boot Light 15 – but I doubt details matter too much. Anyone willing to do so – please contact Daniel – details below.

“We find that we get our best results when people are able to see the item first hand and therefore were wondering whether you
          potentially might be able to help us please? As an appeals programme, we run on the goodwill of individuals who are able to aid those who
          are in need.

We wondered whether there possibly might be somebody within the club who would allow us to show their car for a few hours one morning in
          our studio as part of the appeal please? Anything you would be able to help with would be greatly appreciated please and if you have any
          questions or queries at all, then please feel free to contact me at any point.

We would look to try and create the appeal in the studio in Cardiff so if there was somebody who was local to us then that would obviously be ideal. However I understand at the same time that chances might be slim, so if someone was willing to come from slightly further afield, then logistics can be discussed and arranged within our production crew.

Many Thanks
          Kind Regards

DANIEL WINKLER, Studio Researcher, Crimewatch Roadshow

Tel: 02920 769 516

daniel.winkler@bbc.co.uk

Room E5108, 5th Floor l BBC Broadcasting House l Llantrisant Road l
          Cardiff CF5 2YQ

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.