CTAB Brittany Rally 11th to 14th July 2019

Traction Owner’s Club Forums News & events CTAB Brittany Rally 11th to 14th July 2019

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Nicholson
    Participant

Hi all,

An update on next year’s Brittany rally.

The rally “base” for the 3 nights 11th; 12th and 13th July 2019 will be somewhere within the area…
      “Pont l’Abbé-Plomeur-Tréguennec-Plonéour Lanvern” , in the Finistère region of BRITTANY.
      25 Cars are already registered from the TOC, let alone the organising Club, the CTAB!
      This means that the places allocated to the TOC are almost full.
      If you are interested and have not registered; please let me know as soon as possible.
      Any applications received after the list is full, will be placed on a waiting list. Acceptance then, will be subject to any cancellations.
      Martin NICHOLSON; vicmarnic@gmail.com.
      We are promised more news in January 2019.

I will update this posting when further info is received.

Martin Nicholson
      Participant

Hi all,

The CTAB have now selected the camp site; Camping de Lanven, near Plomeur in the departement of Finistère, which will be the base for the rally.

http://www.campinglanven.com/

Mobiles homes are available for rental, if you chose not to camp.

I now have 27 cars registered from the TOC!!

If you wish to participate in the rally and have not already registered, please contact me as soon as possible, the entry list is about to close.

Martin NICHOLSON; vicmarnic@gmail.com.

Martin Nicholson
        Participant

Hi All

I now have preliminary info on the start and finish venues.

The start, provisionally, will be in the town/village of  Saint Caradec  (just west of Loudéac), on the 11th July, probably around 09h00.
          { Don’t confuse this with Saint Caradec-Trégomel!}.

The finish, again provisionally, in Cléguérec on 14th July. (Finish of the rally usually mid-afternoon).

If you decide to take a chance and book hotel/s, ensure that the booking is on a cancellable basis. You have been warned!!

All the best.

Martin NICHOLSON; vicmarnic@gmail.com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.